Sunday, May 18, 2008

Good Day Sunshine


It's Race morning. 5am. I've got all the transition bags packed. I am pretty confident I haven't forgotten anything. I did a test run and bike yesterday and I am feeling strong. I am going to run my race in the present moment. I found an email from November 28th when I signed up for this event. It felt crazy then but now it feels 100% authentic no craziness about it. It was my friend Marcy who helped me see I was making the idea crazy by calling it that.

I'm not as nervous as I thought I'd be. I ate great yesterday and slept great last night. Hopefully those are good signs for the race. I need to go eat though - it's 2 hours before I get in the pool and start my quest to become a triathlete. If you want to see the results or details about the event you can find it at the Lathom Tri Website!

Amazing friends are coming to support me - Kerric, Jenny, Rachan - thank you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment